Donate GoodsOffice: Tuesday-Friday 9am-4pm
Please call to see if we are accepting at: firstname.lastname@example.org 541-754-9511
Call to Schedule Pick up ($40)
Furniture Share is always in high demand of clean, re-useable furniture and household items to redistribute to families and individuals in need.
Thank You Generous Donors!
Donations can be made at our new address 4950 S Hout St, Corvallis, Tues – Friday 10am – 4pm
Dumping Is Prohibited and Costly!
Any Furniture Left Outside No Longer Passes Health & Saftey Standards And Ends Up In The Dump At Significant Cost to the Organization.
One Trip to the Dump Means We Lose Money Budgeted To Serve Two Homes!
(All Donations Are Subject to Inspection and a $30 pick up fee – If we can’t reuse it, we may be able to haul it to the dump for an $80 donation. Ask about availability when you schedule.)
Furniture (No Rips or Stains)
- Mattresses & Box springs(Like New)
- Night stands
- Kitchen Table & Chairs
- Couches (no hide-a-beds) & Loveseats
- Coffee & End Tables
- Living Room Chairs
- Small Desks – for students and homes with limited space
- Lamps (table & floor)
- TV Stands (Sorry we can not accept large entertainment centers)
Kitchen Ware (Clean)
- Pots & Pans (non stick must not be scratched and peeling)
- Countertop Appliances
- Small Microwaves
- Coffee Pot & Tea Kettle
Basic Household Items
- Sheets (like new)
- Blankets (washed w/no stains or holes)
- Pillows (like new – no discoloration)
- Towels (Clean and free of stains)
- Fans, Space Heaters, portable A/C
- Vacuum Cleaners (In Working Order)
- Flat Screen Televisions 32″ or less (sorry we can not accept tube or projection)
- Washers & Dryers (fully operational)