Furniture Share can be contacted at P.O. Box 2224, Corvallis or by calling (541) 754-9511. We accept furniture in good, reusable condition. Pick up service available; no sleeper couches or very heavy items, limited appliances; we accept mattresses. Here are some additional places for donation.
The Cat’s Meow (Heartland Humane Society)
- 411 SW 3rd Street, Corvallis
- (541) 757-0573
- Clothing, household items; accepts working computers
- 1325 NW 9th Street, Corvallis
- (541) 752-8278
- Multiple donation sites; no mattresses; accepts working computers
- Vina Moses
- 968 NW Garfield Avenue, Corvallis
- (541) 753-1420
- Info: donations; no furniture except for baby furniture; accepts working computers
- Signs of Victory
- 202 NW 3rd Street, Corvallis 754-6661
Donations; pick up service available
Like Nu Appliance
2711 South Main Road, Lebanon(541) 259-1131
Accepts large appliances in working or non-working condition. No TVs.
Habitat for Humanity
RESTORE : Discount Building & Home Supply
1327 NW 9th Street, Corvallis: (541) 752-6637
1538 Queen Ave SE, Albany: (541) 967-4030
- Accepts building materials, tools, equipment, paint
- Computers- Allied Waste
110 NE Walnut Boulevard, Corvallis
Non-working computers can be brought to the office to be recycled.
Cell Phones- Center for Rape & Domestic Violence (CARDV)
Corvallis Senior Center
Re-use for people to have access to 9-1-1 calls
- Philomath Baby Bank & June’s Kid’s Kloset
- 360 S. 9th Street, Philomath
- (541) 929-2499
- Accepts infant, children’s and Maternity Clothing, baby accessories, etc.
- Parent Enhancement Program
- 421 NW 4th Street, Corvallis
- (541) 758-8292
- Accepts baby and toddler clothing and accessories. No car seats.
- Love, Inc.
- (541) 757-8111
- Approved medical equipment and hospital beds
- Community Outreach
- 865 NW Reiman Avenue Corvallis
- (541) 758-3000
- No furniture, large appliances, or stuffed animals; call to verify current needs
- Heartland Humane Society
- 398 SW Twin Oaks Circle, Corvallis
- (541) 757-9000
- Pet supplies, linens; call to verify current needs