Donate GoodsOffice/Donor Hours: Tuesday-Friday 9am-4pm, 155 SE Lilly Ave, Corvallis, Oregon
Call to Schedule Pick up ($30) or Deliver your items to our warehouse (free)
Furniture Share is always in high demand of clean, useable furniture and household items to redistribute to families and individuals in need.
Thank You Generous Donors! Our Warehouse is Full!We Are Temporarily Only Accepting Twin Mattresses & Small Household Items!
Thank you for understanding! It’s move out season in the Willamette Valley and the Communities Generous Donations have filled our warehouse! With only borrowed trucks for deliveries, we are temporarily suspending donation pickups, (except for twin mattresses) while we focus on getting these items distributed to our clients. Items can still be donated Wed – Fri. 9am – 4pm to our warehouse location.
Regular Donation Pick Ups Will Resume No Later Than July 9th.
(All Donations Are Subject to Inspection and a $30 pick up fee – If we can’t reuse it, we may be able to haul it to the dump for an $80 donation. Ask about availability when you schedule.)
Furniture (No Rips or Stains)
- Mattresses & Box springs(Like New)
- Night stands
- Kitchen Table & Chairs
- Couches (no hide-a-beds) & Loveseats
- Coffee & End Tables
- Living Room Chairs
- Small Desks – for students and homes with limited space
- Lamps (table & floor)
- TV Stands (Sorry we can not accept large entertainment centers)
Kitchen Ware (Clean)
- Pots & Pans (non stick must not be scratched and peeling)
- Countertop Appliances
- Small Microwaves
- Coffee Pot & Tea Kettle
Basic Household Items
- Sheets (like new)
- Blankets (washed w/no stains or holes)
- Pillows (like new – no discoloration)
- Towels (Clean and free of stains)
- Fans, Space Heaters, portable A/C
- Vacuum Cleaners (In Working Order)
- Flat Screen Televisions 32″ or less (sorry we can not accept tube or projection)
- Washers & Dryers (fully operational)